COVID-19 UPDATE: May 1st, 2021
Further changes for our office policy: Effective May 1st, 2021
Our office is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ON A LIMITED BASIS, as follows:
1. There will be no appointments available for direct, face-to-face communications with our staff;
2. We will be limiting our office accessibility to “drop-off” or "pick-up" documents and make payments (Credit Card, Debit Card, ACH Transactions, Check or Money Order Only), etc. only.
3. Our staff will still be able to process your transactions and answer your calls, file claims, etc.
4. We are pleased to offer online payments by Credit Card, Debit Cards and ACH Transactions. Click here to “Pay Online”.
As a reminder, you can contact your Service Representative as follows:
1. Telephone: 340-773-6412
2. Fax: 340-713-8512
3. Website: www.eisvi.com and click the “Contact Us” tab to find the email address of your Service Representative
4. US Postal Service: 10566 Barron Spot; Kingshill, VI 00850-9664
By any of the above methods, you can renew your policy, make changes or file claims.
Thank you for your understanding during this extended, strange time, as we all cope with this pandemic.
We will keep you posted of any further changes, if necessary, to ensure your transactions are as smooth as possible……..
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE EXECUTIVE INSURANCE.
Whether you need insurance for yourself, your small business or your Fortune 500 company, we can help you. We offer a complete line of personal, commercial, general liability insurance products, designed exclusively for your insurance needs.
As an independent insurance agency representing the leading insurance companies in the United States Virgin Islands, we can provide competitive solutions to all of your insurance requirements.
We're one of the United States Virgin Islands' largest agencies, and are now in our 25th year of operations. Our employee's take pride in providing professional service to all. If you're already a customer, a prospective customer, or just new to the area, please give us a click at "contact us" or give us a call. We would appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.