We offer a complete line of Insurance Services - Because You Deserve Executive Service
Pay your Premium Online!
Executive Insurance Service, Inc. has partnered with ePayPolicy to offer you, our valued client, the ability to pay online. In addition to Debit Cards, we can now offer you the choice of Credit Cards and ACH Transactions.
It's fast, simple, and secure!
Easily pay your premiums from your home or while you are away on your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions and Important information on how to best use this payment portal.
● I see a Fee on the payment page. Is Executive Insurance charging me a fee?
Executive Insurance is not charging the fee, it is charged by our third-party payment processor.
● How much is the fee?
The fee is 3.50% for a Credit Card and Debit Card.
To reduce the 3.50% fee for a Debit Card, run the transaction as an ACH instead, just have your bank's routing number and your account number available.
● What if I do not want to pay the fee?
Executive Insurance does not require you to pay the fee. To pay your balance due without a fee, you are welcome to stop by and bring us a check or money order. If you prefer, you may as well mail us a check or money order to the following address:
Executive Insurance Services, Inc.
10566 Barron Spot
Kingshill, St. Croix, V.I. 00850-9664
● If I choose a ACH Transaction, how do I know what my routing number is?
The Routing Number will usually be the first or second number on the bottom of your check. It will be 9 digets long. Most of the time it will be surrounded by the MICR sysmbol in the image below. If you are not sure please contact your bank to verify the routing number.
● List of VI Banks Branch Routing Numbers:
Please verify this are the same as your account.
Banco Popular - Virgin Islands
Bank of St. Croix a Division of United Fidelity Bank, fsb
First Bank Virgin Islands
Merchants Commercial Bank
Oriental Bank US Virgin Islands - St. Thomas
Oriental Bank US Virgin Islands - St. Croix
By checking this box, I understand that by clicking the PayNow button below, I will be taken to ePayPolicy to pay for the premium that is due with Executive Insurance Services. I also understand they will be a fee paid to ePayPolicy for this service.
Please click the button below to pay your premium online.
● Payments made after 4:30 pm (ET) may be credited the next business day.
● Remittance of payment does not automatically bind insurance coverage. Coverage binding is subject to approval by the insurance company, and may require additional information. Please contact your Service Representative should you have any questions.